Full payment by credit card is due at the time of reservation. All watercraft require a CASH damage deposit the day of reservation. (no ATM on site) Rates do not include gas, oil or tax.
Cancellation Policy: Notification of cancellation is required at least 14 days in advance of your booking and is subject to a $25 bookkeeping fee. You have the option to reschedule your reservation within the same calendar year until 48 hours prior to your reservation. Rentals not picked up 2 hours after rental start time will be considered a no show and will be available for re-rental.
- Must be over 25 years of age to rent or drive rentals. If you were born on or after January 1st, 1986, you must present a valid Arkansas or NASBLA (National Association of State Boating Law Administrators) boating certificate at check-out and have it with you while operating any boat on Beaver Lake. If you were born before 1986 no certificate is required. Although it may not be required, if you are not familiar with boats, we recommend taking the course.
- Drivers License and Major Credit Card must match the individual responsible for the rental.
- All reservations could be forced to reschedule by Lost Bridge Marina for weather reasons (wind +20mph, storm, thunderstorm, lightning), but we will continue to operate under overcast skies and/or scattered showers.
- Boats, Rooms and/or slips subject to availability due to unforeseen damage or repair beyond lessors control.
- $150.00 Charge if prop damaged. $25.00 Cleaning fee if applicable.
- Lessee is responsible for any damage to boat, motor or prop. Payment for any damages must be paid immediately upon check-in of watercraft.
- Children 12 years old and under must wear life jackets at all times.
- Upon return of watercraft, customer is responsible for the cost of fuel.
- Towing or pulling behind the party pontoons is not permitted. Towing Only permitted behind High Performance Pontoon, Tube and Ski Pontoon and Ski Boat.
- Everyone must be seated when boat is moving. No cooking or fires on boats.
- Late returns shall result in $100 per hour late fee and possible forfeiture of future rentals.
- Early returns will not result in a refund. If you show up late for your allotted time, no additional time will be granted.
- If misc rentals (skis, tubes, wakeboards, etc) are damaged, customer is responsible for replacement cost.
Overnight Dockage: Overnight slip reservations are non-transferable and non-refundable. Please check in at the marina store to get your slip assignment and gate code.
Inn Reservation and Cancellation Policies
General Information: Check-In time is 4 pm. The code you have been given will not work before this time. Check out time is 11 am.
There is no housekeeping during your stay. Towels can be exchanged at the Marina office. If you need replacement coffee, cups, trash bags, toilet paper or hand soap, please stop by the marina.
Rate Information: Payment in full is due at time of reservation and will be charged to your card. Local and State taxes are in addition to the room rates. Please note that a change in the length or dates of your reservation may result in a rate change. A 3-night minimum is required on holiday weekends. We accept Visa and MasterCard.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation deadline is 14 days prior to your reservation. You have the option to reschedule your reservation within the same calendar year until 48 hours prior to your reservation.