|Boats For Sale|
|Things To Do|
|Other Helpful Links|
Our Season is from Memorial Day to
Lost Bridge Marina
Rental Terms & Conditions
Full payment by credit card is due at the time of reservation. All watercraft require a CASH damage deposit the day of reservation. (no ATM on site) Rates do not include gas, oil or tax.
Cancellation Policy: Notification of cancellation is required at least 14 days in advance of your booking and is subject to a $25 bookkeeping fee. You have the option to reschedule your reservation within the same calendar year until 48 hours prior to your reservation. Rentals not picked up 2 hours after rental start time will be considered a no show and will be available for re-rental.
- Must be over 25 years of age to rent or drive rentals.
- Drivers License and Major Credit Card must match the individual responsible for the rental.
- All reservations could be canceled by Lost Bridge Marina for weather reasons (wind +20mph, storm, thunderstorm, lightning), but we will continue to operate under overcast skies and/or scattered showers.
- Boats, Jet Skis, Rooms and/or slips subject to availability due to unforeseen damage or repair beyond lessors control.
- $150.00 Charge if prop damaged. $25.00 Cleaning fee if applicable.
- Lessee is responsible for any damage to boat, motor or prop. Payment for any damages must be paid immediately upon check-in of watercraft.
- Children 12 years old and under must wear life jackets at all times.
- Upon return of watercraft, customer is responsible for the cost of fuel.
- Towing or pulling behind the party pontoons is not permitted. Towing Only permitted behind High Performance Pontoon, Tube and Ski Pontoon and Ski Boat.
- Everyone must be seated when boat is moving. No cooking or fires on boats.
- Late returns shall result in $100 per hour late fee and possible forfeiture of future rentals.
- Early returns will not result in a refund. If you show up late for your allotted time, no additional time will be granted.
- If misc rentals (skis, tubes, wakeboards, etc) are damaged, customer is responsible for replacement cost.
Overnight Dockage: Overnight slip reservations are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Please check in at the marina store to get your slip assignment and gate code.
Inn Reservation and Cancellation Policies
General Information: Check-In is at the Marina store (one mile down from Inn) not at the Inn. Check-In time is 3 pm. Check out time is noon. Check the marina store hours. If you require late check-in (typically after 6:00), please call to make arrangement with the Innkeeper. When passing through the Lost Bridge Park gatehouse, let them know you are a Marina/Inn customer. You do not have to pay the park fee to check-in or visit the store.
All rooms are non-smoking and absolutely no pets. A $25 damage fee will be assessed for all room keys that are not-returned. There is no housekeeping during your stay. Towels can be exchanged at the Marina office. If you need replacement coffee, cups, trash bags, toilet paper or hand soap, please stop by the marina.
Rate Information: Payment in full is due at time of reservation and will be charged to your card. Local and State taxes are in additional to the room rates. Please note that a change in the length or dates of your reservation may result in a rate change. A 2-night minimum is required and 3-night minimum is required on holiday weekends. All guests must be registered at check-in. We accept Visa and MasterCard.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation deadline is 14 days prior to your reservation. You have the option to reschedule your reservation within the same calendar year until 48 hours prior to your reservation.